Zutari, Zutari Bursary 2022 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Zutari Bursary Programme.
This article covers the Zutari Bursaries 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Bursary Provider: Zutari (Zutari)
Location: All South Africa
Application Mode: Online Application Form or Application is done Offline
Zutari Bursary Programme 2022
A bursary or grant is a means of non-repayable monetary support designed to assist students who meet specific financial eligibility criteria. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
To qualify for the Bursary, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Zutari, Zutari Bursary 2022.
You may also consider student loan here
Bursaries will be awarded for BSc or BEng undergraduate degree studies, in the following fields:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- and other related disciplines
Academic performance will be reviewed in June and in November each year, after receiving students exam results. Students will then continue to receive funding if their results are satisfactory, however students who do not satisfy the minimum requirements will have their funding placed on hold, until results improve.
Once students have graduated, they are required to enter in to the Zutari graduate recruitment process, whereby they will be placed in a graduate role – graduates will complete one year of work for each year of bursary funding received.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to panel interviews. Candidates will then be selected based on 4 main criteria: academic performance, field of study, financial need and interview score.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric or be currently in Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time, towards an undergraduate degree in one of the fields of study listed above
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a university that is recognised or accredited by the Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA)
- Matric students: you must have achieved a minimum overall average of 80% AND a minimum of level 7 for Mathematics and Physical Science
- 1st year students: you must have achieved a minimum overall average of 75%
- 2nd year students: you must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70%
- 3rd year students: you must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65%
- You must be creative, passionate about infrastructure engineering and passionate about making a positive impact in Africa
- Preference will be given to students from designated groups within South Africa
How to Apply for Zutari
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
Applications must be submitted online at: Zutari Bursary Application 2023
Then follow the instructions on the page to apply for an available position.
The Zutari Bursary Closing Date is [30 September 2022]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.