Umzimvubu Municipality Internships 2023 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 Umzimvubu Municipality Internship Programme.
This article covers the Umzimvubu Municipality Internships 2023 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Internship Provider: Umzimvubu Municipality
Location: Mount Frere, Eastern Cape
Application Mode: Email Application Method or Application is done Offline
Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
Umzimvubu Municipality Internships 2023
An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed period of time.
To qualify for the internship, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Umzimvubu Municipality, Umzimvubu Municipality Internship 2023.
INTERN: COMMUNICATIONS & MARKETING
ONE (01) YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
STIPEND: R 45 783, 84 PER ANNUM
- Grade 12
- Three (03) year Degree/ National Diploma Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Communication or equivalent qualification
- No experience required
- Good writing skills & knowledge of development communication
- Ability to work in a diverse environment and willing to work extended hours
- Ability to write Articles in IsiXhosa will be an added advantage.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Assist with developing, writing and distributing approved press release
- Assist with the organising of executive photos, photo opportunities and events
- Assist with building and maintaining relationships with both local and national media
- Assist with development, writing editing and distribution of the municipal publications
- Assist with the distribution of content on of all municipal social media platforms.
How to Apply for Umzimvubu Municipality Internship
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
All applications with Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of educational certificates not older than three months together with a covering letter should be forwarded to: The Corporate Services Department, Umzimvubu Local Municipality, Private Bag x 9020, MOUNT FRERE (KwaBhaca), 5090 or hand delivered at Erf 813 Main Street, Mount Frere, 5090 or 67 Church Street, Mount Ayliff (EmaXesibeni), 4735 Applications for internship must be accompanied by proof of residence obtained from ward Councillor.
People with disability are encouraged to apply
NB: No faxed or emailed applications will be accepted Enquiries: Amanda Masentse (039) 255 850018562. Closing date: 21 September 2023
The Umzimvubu Municipality Internship Closing Date is [21 September 2023]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.