Rio Tinto Bursary 2023 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 Rio Tinto Bursary Programme.
This article covers the Rio Tinto Bursaries 2023 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Bursary Provider: Rio Tinto
Location: South Africa
Application Mode: Online Application Form or Application is done Offline
Rio Tinto Bursary Programme 2023
A bursary or grant is a means of non-repayable monetary support designed to assist students who meet specific financial eligibility criteria. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
To qualify for the Bursary, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Rio Tinto, Rio Tinto Bursary 2023.
Richards Bay Minerals is committed to develop and expand South Africa’s skills base. We provide bursary opportunities to South Africans to acquire qualifications and skills to develop a career in Core – Mining or Non-core disciplines.
If you are a high calibre scholar / student looking for a bursary opportunity, we can offer you one of the widest and most exciting range of opportunities available.
So, if you think you’ve got what it takes to join a global leader in the mining and metals sector, apply today for an exciting tomorrow.
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Engineering (Chemical/Metallurgy/Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical)
- Engineering (Civil/Geomatics/Mechatronics)
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Actuarial Science
- Finance & Business: (Accounting)
Eligibility Requirements :
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Matric Term Results with Maths and/Science for Engineering Disciplines
- Matric Term results with minimum Level 5 pass per subject for Other Disciplines
- Studying full-time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Currently in your Matric OR 1st year of study
- Studying at a recognised tertiary institute in South Africa
- In financial need
- Passionate about your field of study
- We encourage students with a disability to apply
You will be required to submit copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric Term Results (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record (certified copy)
- Proof of registration at a tertiary institution
- Motivation letter for chosen field of study
- Proof of financial need (parent/guardian payslip or affidavit)
How to Apply for Rio Tinto Bursary
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
Applications must be submitted online at: Rio Tinto/ Richards Bay Minerals (RBM) Bursary Application 2023
Then follow the instructions on the page to apply for an available position.
The Rio Tinto (Rio Tinto) Bursary Closing Date is [23 September 2023]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.