The Sol Plaatje University, SPU online application 2023 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution.
Scholarships & Opportunities:
Sol Plaatje University (SPU) was the first University built after Apartheid and was the first built in Northern Cape. SPU offers a range of both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
SPU states that it is, ”Positioning itself as a niche university, SPU offers academic programmes of a high intellectual nature in fields that meet the needs of the South African thrust to develop a nation that is proud of its heritage and roots.”
Table of Contents
SPU has only one campus located in the Civic Centre in Kimberly.
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Natural and Applied Sciences
Full Details – List of Courses Offered at Sol Plaatje University
If you satisfy the minimum requirements stated here, it does not mean that you will automatically be admitted to the study programme at SPU.
The final decision on your admission will be based on your academic performance and the availability of space in the programme.
If your academic performance is above these minimum requirements, your chance of being admitted to study at the University will be better.
Should you require assistance or experience difficulties applying online, send an email to the Admissions Office at [email protected].
Important Related Information:
How To Apply for SPU Online Applications 2023
- To start applying, go to https://ienabler.spu.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login?numtype=S
- Click on the icon next to ‘Apply, register, change personal information, get academic and other information’
- Complete your personal information
- Click ‘Save’
- Create your pin
- The system has created a reference number that will become the student number once your biographical data have been saved
- You have now accessed the Student Online System
- Click on ‘Application’, then ‘View Application Rules’
- Read the Academic Applications rules and click on ‘I Accept’
- Click on ‘Schools Attended’, then click on the list of values to search for your Senior Secondary School
- Click on the correct school
- Capture the start year and month then the end year and month and click ‘SAVE’. If you made a mistake, click on the ‘Delete’ button and ‘SAVE’
- Click on Enter School Leaving Subjects
- Please make use of the list of values linked after your School Leaving Subjects, Grade and Symbols. Click on the correct Subject and ‘SAVE’
- Click on ‘Certificates seen’
- Click on ID, upload scanned document and ‘SAVE’
- Click on ‘Disabilities’ to disclose if applicable and ‘SAVE’
- Click on ‘Submit Application’
- After selecting the qualification, complete the following, Academic Preference = 1 (Choice 1)
- Click on ‘SAVE and Continue’
- Click on ‘View Completed Application(s)’ so that you can view the qualification(s) you have applied for
- Click on ‘Personal Contact Detail’. You can now update your cell number(s), email address, Next of Kin Cell Number, etc. online. Click on ‘CELL NUMBER’, capture or override it with your new cell number and ‘SAVE’. The same applies to your EMAIL Address.
- Click on ‘Address Validation’. Click on the list of values to link your Next of Kin or Account address. SAVE after creating new addresses.
- Your application is now complete
See Also – SPU Late Application and How to Apply
SPU Prospectus 2023
We recommend you download the SPU Prospectus for proper guidance. Click here to access the Prospectus.
SPU Application Status 2023
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.
Click here if you want to track your application status or confirm an offer.
Got any questions or corrections regarding this post? kindly drop a comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.