Want to Apply for the Sol Plaatje University, SPU Late Application 2023? Late applications to study at Sol Plaatje University (SPU) in the 2023 academic year are open and will close soon so hurry and apply now!
Sol Plaatje University Late applications will close on 31 January 2023.
Sol Plaatje University (SPU) was the first University built after Apartheid and was the first built in Northern Cape. SPU offers a range of both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
SPU states that it is, ”Positioning itself as a niche university, SPU offers academic programmes of a high intellectual nature in fields that meet the needs of the South African thrust to develop a nation that is proud of its heritage and roots.”
Follow the information below to apply for the 2023 academic year.
SPU has only one campus located in the Civic Centre in Kimberly.
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Natural and Applied Sciences
If you satisfy the minimum requirements stated here, it does not mean that you will automatically be admitted to the study programme at SPU.
The final decision on your admission will be based on your academic performance and the availability of space in the programme.
If your academic performance is above these minimum requirements, your chance of being admitted to study at the University will be better.
Should you require assistance or experience difficulties applying online, send an email to the Admissions Office at [email protected].
How to Apply for SPU Last Application
- To start applying, go to https://ienabler.spu.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login?numtype=S
- Click on the icon next to ‘Apply, register, change personal information, get academic and other information’
- Complete your personal information
- Click ‘Save’
- Create your pin
- The system has created a reference number that will become the student number once your biographical data have been saved
- You have now accessed the Student Online System
- Click on ‘Application’, then ‘View Application Rules’
- Read the Academic Applications rules and click on ‘I Accept’
- Click on ‘Schools Attended’, then click on the list of values to search for your Senior Secondary School
- Click on the correct school
- Capture the start year and month then the end year and month and click ‘SAVE’. If you made a mistake, click on the ‘Delete’ button and ‘SAVE’
- Click on Enter School Leaving Subjects
- Please make use of the list of values linked after your School Leaving Subjects, Grade and Symbols. Click on the correct Subject and ‘SAVE’
- Click on ‘Certificates seen’
- Click on ID, upload scanned document and ‘SAVE’
- Click on ‘Disabilities’ to disclose if applicable and ‘SAVE’
- Click on ‘Submit Application’
- After selecting the qualification, complete the following, Academic Preference = 1 (Choice 1)
- Click on ‘SAVE and Continue’
- Click on ‘View Completed Application(s)’ so that you can view the qualification(s) you have applied for
- Click on ‘Personal Contact Detail’. You can now update your cell number(s), email address, Next of Kin Cell Number, etc. online. Click on ‘CELL NUMBER’, capture or override it with your new cell number and ‘SAVE’. The same applies to your EMAIL Address.
- Click on ‘Address Validation’. Click on the list of values to link your Next of Kin or Account address. SAVE after creating new addresses.
- Your application is now complete
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: