Sappi Ngodwana Mill Intern Corporate Film Maker Intern Opportunity 2022 Is Open . Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern as a Corporate Film Maker. This is a 12 month contract.
Table of Contents
Intern Corporate Film Maker (12 Months Contract)
Location: Sappi Limited Group Head Office – Group Head Office – Saiccor Mill, Umkomaas
- A Degree or Diploma in video production, multimedia development, animation or similar.
- Experience working with video editing software will be beneficial.
- Knowledge of Wondershare Filmora program.
- Driver’s license required.
- A good understanding of media and interactive technologies.
- Must be detailed orientated and flexible and adaptable in a changing environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Assist in script development by sourcing content from subject matter experts, as well as scheduling and coordinating video shoots.
- Determine what camera equipment is necessary for the shoot.
- Identify what content would be suited for 360 degree video and virtual reality.
- Setup and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location production.
- Perform video shoots as well as technical considerations of video shoots, includes lighting, camera operation, sound recording and directing the staff when needed.
- Capture video footage, trim as required, label appropriately and organise in folder system.
- Design and develop motion graphics and still graphics for all videos.
- Create visual effects enhancement.
- Gather music and sound effects for the use in the videos.
- Render all video and audio for all delivery methods.
- Troubleshoot in all areas of production if necessary
HOW TO APPLY
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 26 March, 2022 – 12:00.