Africa Health Research Institute (AHRI) Internship Opportunity 2021 is open. AHRI has an exciting position available for a Asset Controller. The controller is responsible for recording depreciation, any other assets entries and may represent the organization in any audits related to these fixed assets. Additionally, the controller conducts timely physical verifications/counts to validate the accuracy of their records.
Asset Controller Intern
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- 3-year post school qualification majoring in Accounting or Finance
- Previous experience as a Fixed Assets clerk, or similar role.
- Highly computer literate with working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point.
- Experience in inputting information into an ERP system such as SAP, or any other accounting/asset software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Independent self-starter with attention to detail.
- Possesses integrity and ability to maintain accurate and confidential records.
- Ability to organize workload, adapt quickly to change, and deliver under the pressure of deadlines.
- Teamwork – Must be able to work as part of a growing team. Must be able to work reliably and responsibly with internal and external colleagues.
HOW TO APPLY
AHRI reserves the right in special circumstances to accept late applications or to extend the above date in order to facilitate further searches.
Furthermore, AHRI reserves the right not to make an appointment. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 19 March, 2021 – 12:00.
Share this post with your Friends: