Internship Programmes At GE – General Electric 2021 Is Open. An internship at GE is an opportunity to learn while doing. These programs & hiring cycles vary based on need.
Business Development Sales Support Intern
- Degree in Engineering or Health Sciences or similar
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in medical diagnostic environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business needs as well as to sales meetings and tradeshows
- To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
- Completed BCom or Advance Diploma in Accounting/Financial Management
- Must be a South African citizen
Healthcare Administrator Intern
- Completed business related diploma or degree.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in healthcare environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 16 April, 2021 – 12:00.
Share this post with your Friends: