City Power Johannesburg Internship Opportunity 2022 Is Open. The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Transport Department has the following 4 (Four) Internship opportunities available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
Bus Scheduling Internship
An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification to obtain experiential training.
The City is committed to provide work-based training for students.
Bus Scheduling Interns
- Grade 12, (NQF level 4);
- Studying towards and/or completed NQF level 6 (Diploma in Transport Management or Logistics Management);
- Confirmation letter from institution;
- Computer literacy Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications will be through the website using this link: CLICK HERE
An Application letter and comprehensive CV, proof of residence, certified copy of ID and Qualifications are required.
Opportunity Closing Date: Thursday, 8 April, 2022 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: