On The Ball has an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic, hardworking and eager learners to join a Business Analysis Level 6 learnership programme.
Business Analysis Learnership Programme
It is a work-integrated program and you therefore will be required to study and work during the 12 months.
- Recently graduated with a minimum of an NQF Level 6 qualification
- Must be between the ages of 21 and 29 years old
- Must have had Mathematics (C Higher Grade or B Lower Grade pass) and English in Matric
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must live in the Western Cape
- Must not be employed or involved in another learnership program for the duration of this program
- Must have a clean criminal and credit record
- Must be willing to go through screening and skills assessments
- Must want to pursue a career in Business Analysis
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be willing to do work-integrated learning when required
- Must be willing to commit to the full twelve (12) month period.
- Must be willing to provide evidence of online class attendance
- Previous Business Analysis and ICT experience will be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the Learnership Programme, please send your CV, a certified copy of your Matric Certificate, a certified copy of your ID, any additional qualifications, your last transcript and a motivational letter to the email address stipulated
Opportunity Closing Date: Monday, 18 April, 2022 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: