We are thrilled to notify you that the ANSO Visiting Fellowship on Mega-Science Facilities 2024 Applications are ongoing. You will find all the necessary details below on how to apply, eligibility, requirements, deadline, award value, and more.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2024 ANSO Visiting Fellowship on Mega-Science Facilities. Interested applicants ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Applications for the ANSO Visiting Fellowship on Mega-Science Facilities 2024. The Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO) aims to improve/enhance regional and global capacity in science and technology, to improve human livelihoods and well-being, and to promote broader S&T cooperation and communication in the region and world.
In line with these objectives, ANSO set up its visiting fellowship program. The Fellowship provides scholars worldwide with an opportunity to access high-impact & high-quality mega-science facilities in China and to address scientific problems of common interest to both academia and society.
- Visiting Fellowship for Early-Career Scientists: RMB 20,000/month (pre-tax) + Round-trip travel allowance.
- Visiting Fellowship for Senior Scientists
- Associate professors or equivalent-level experts: RMB 30,000/month (pre-tax) + Round-trip allowance.
- Professors or equivalent-level experts: RMB 40,000/month (pre-tax) + Round-trip travel allowance.
Visiting Fellowship for Early-Career Scientists
- Open to researchers at the early stage of their careers.
- They could be post-doctoral fellows, lecturers, or assistant professors who are interested in conducting relevant research on CAS mega-science facilities for 3-9 months.
- Applications from researchers outside of academia may also be considered, but normally applicants should hold at least a PhD degree in related areas or have equivalent professional experience.
Visiting Fellowship for Senior Scientists
- Open to scholars with richer experience in related fields.
- They could be associate professors, professors, or professionals at a comparable level in related fields who are interested in conducting relevant research on CAS mega-science facilities for 2-3 months.
- Contribution to ANSO’s goals of:
- Improving research capacity on specific topics
- Enhancing academic collaborations with scholars and institutions worldwide
- Strengthening the scale, profile and impact of ANSO’s research
- Training young talents with outstanding capabilities and potentials
- Potential to significantly enhance sustainable academic collaborations aligned with these goals.
- Future commitment to the development of mega-science facilities.
- Capacity to catalyze additional relations and collaborations with international organizations and top-level institutes.
Application for ANSO Visiting Fellowship on Mega-Science Facilities
Your application should include the following items:
- Application Form. Make sure that all requested information is provided.
- Cover Letter: A short letter explaining why you wish to conduct research at the mega-science facility. The letter should include information about your planned research program, the benefits the fellowship will bring to your on-going research.
- Brief Research Proposal: The research proposal should clearly specify the research question of the proposed research and give details about the analytical framework, literature and methodological approach to be followed. It should also explain how the proposed research relates to the applicant’s past research.
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation Letters. Two letters are required, which should be sent by referrers.
Send your application material package DIRECTLY to the contact person/office of the mega-science facility you want to apply for before August 15, 2023.
Deadline – Last day to Apply
ANSO Visiting Fellowship on Mega-Science Facilities Application Deadline: The closing date for this opportunity is on Deadline: August 15, 2023
Visit the Official Webpage of the ANSO Visiting Fellowship on Mega-Science Facilities 2024