This is to notify that the Wim Duisenberg Research Fellowship Programme 2024 Applications are ongoing. You will find all the necessary details below on how to apply, eligibility, requirements, deadline, award value, and more.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2024 Wim Duisenberg Research Fellowship Programme. Interested applicants ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
The European Central Bank (ECB) is seeking applications from leading researchers for the Wim Duisenberg Research Fellowship 2024. Fellowships are awarded annually. Successful candidates will conduct economic research in the ECB’s Directorate General Research (DG/R) for a period of two to six months during 2024.
The aim of the Wim Duisenberg Research Fellowship Programme, which was established in 2006, is threefold:
- Promote policy-relevant research that meets the highest academic standards;
- Expose ECB research staff to recent advances in economic research;
- Give scholars the opportunity to gain an insight into the policy-making environment of the ECB.
Research fellows will conduct their activities at the ECB in Frankfurt and will be encouraged to interact with ECB staff members from both DG/R and other business areas. While at the ECB, research fellows will be expected to complete a research paper for presentation at internal seminars and for publication in the ECB’s Working Paper Series.
Successful candidates will be offered a monthly allowance in line with the seniority of the described profile
- Selected candidates shall hold a PhD from a leading university;
- They should have an outstanding publication record in top academic journals.
Application for Wim Duisenberg Research Fellowship Programme
Applications should include:
- a detailed curriculum vitae including publication record;
- a one-page research proposal;
- preferred time period.
Applications should be submitted by e-mail to WDFP@ecb.europa.eu
Wim Duisenberg Research Fellowship Programme Application Deadline: The closing date for this opportunity.
Visit the Official Webpage of the Wim Duisenberg Research Fellowship Programme 2024