This is to notify that the Access Bank & Udacity Advance Africa Scholarship Program 2023 Applications are ongoing. You will find all the necessary details below on how to apply, eligibility, requirements, deadline, award value, and more.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 Access Bank & Udacity Advance Africa Scholarship Program. Interested applicants ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Applications for the Access Bank & Udacity Advance Africa Scholarship Program 2023 are now open. Access Bank and Udacity are awarding 1,000 Nanodegree program scholarships in 2023! Apply if you want to enhance your future career or skill set in today’s most sought-after, in demand tech skills.
They are proud to provide hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Business Analytics, Programming, Data Science, Product Management and Digital Marketing. Scholarship recipients will complete a portfolio of real-world projects that demonstrate mastery of highly sought-after tech skills. As the world becomes increasingly reliant on digital tools, the need for tech-fluent talent grows as well-making this your chance to begin a long-term career.
Phase 1: Challenge Course
20,000 Access Bank Scholarship applicants in the form of 3 rolling cohorts, will be selected to participate in a Challenge Course, with the third cohort beginning in May 2023. The upcoming third cohort cohort will consist of 10,000 participants. During this first phase of the scholarship, students work through one of the five initial Challenge Courses that comprise of course text, content and quizzes (no projects) for Business Analytics, Intro to Programming, Programming for Data Science with Python, Product Management, or Digital Marketing over the course of 5 weeks. Learners should be prepared to invest about 3–5 hours per week during this period. Challenge course recipients participating in this initial phase of the program will also engage with classmates in a robust, actively managed, student community.
Phase 2: Nanodegree program
2,000 students in the form of 3 rolling cohorts will be awarded a scholarship to Business Analytics, Intro to Programming, Programming for Data Science with Python, Product Management or Digital Marketing. The upcoming third cohort will consist of 1,000 full scholarships. Access to these Nanodegree programs includes expert project reviews provided by human project reviewers. Applicants should be prepared to invest about 5–10 hours per week for 2 months.
- Applicant should be a STEM graduate or have demonstrated evidence of strong interest in pursuing IT and Digital career.
- Consistent access to a laptop.
- Consistent access to strong data network and power supply.
- Commitment to the time required for the program.
- Must give pre-consent during application for Udacity to share data with the bank.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is strongly preferred.
- Between 20-30 years.
- Applicants based in Africa from Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Gambia, Sierra Leone, Zambia, South Africa, Botswana, Guinea, Mozambique, Cameroon are strongly preferred.
- Business Analytics: This is an introductory program and has no prerequisites. In order to succeed, they recommend having experience using a computer and being able to download and install applications.
- Introduction to Programming: In order to succeed, they recommend having experience using the web, being able to perform a search on Google, and (most importantly) the determination to keep pushing forward.
- Programming for Data Science with Python: There are no prerequisites for this program, aside from basic computer skills. You should feel comfortable performing basic operations on your computer (e.g., opening files, folders, and applications, copying and pasting).
- Product Manager: No prior experience with Product Management is required. You will need to be comfortable with basic computer skills, such as managing files, using third-party online programs, and navigating the Internet through an online browser. You will also need access to a video camera on a computer.
- Digital Marketing: Students should have basic computer skills and be comfortable navigating online.
Application for Access Bank & Udacity Advance Africa Scholarship Program
Deadline: June 13, 2023
Access Bank & Udacity Advance Africa Scholarship Program Application Deadline: The closing date for this opportunity is on
Deadline: June 13, 2023
Visit the Official Webpage of the Access Bank & Udacity Advance Africa Scholarship Program 2023