Afgri Internships 2023 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 Afgri Internship Programme.
This article covers the Afgri Internships 2023 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Internship Provider: Afgri
Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Mode: Online Application Form
Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
Afgri Internships 2023
An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed period of time.
To qualify for the internship, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Afgri, Afgri Internship 2023.
Graduate: Junior Investment Analyst (Centurion)
Assist in analysing financial and business information and assist with preparing recommendations to management that enable the Group to make well-informed investment decisions and to value its businesses accurately.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/TRAINING REQUIRED
- B Com degree in Accounting / Finance / Investments/ Economics.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience in the financial sector would be an added advantage.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Study and analyse information influencing investment programs (price, yield, stability and future trends in the investment risk).
- Research and analysis of markets.
- Extract data needed using Excel from management and websites.
- Analyse data to identify trends, and produce reports and charts communicating trends within data to business stakeholders.
- Present information generated from data to management teams.
- Interpret financial results in the form of reports and financial models.
- Assist in the process of planning, organising, implementing and monitoring investment opportunities.
- Assisting management in the preparation of investor information and communication as well as the preparation of financial models.
- Assist in identifying business process improvements (Cost savings or efficiency improvements).
- Performing predictive analytics in support of optimizing end-to-end business processes.
- Assist in the due diligence process (models, business plans, reports and presentations) of assigned new ventures and/or divestments.
- ERP System Knowledge would be an added advantage.
- MS Office Suite.
- Ability to write reports and present outputs.
- Strong analytical, qualitative and quantitative skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Deep understanding of valuation methodologies
- Ability to handle constructive feedback
- Team player
- results driver
- ability to work with people and data.
How to Apply for Afgri Internship
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
Click here to apply online for Afgri: Internships 2023 / 2024
The Afgri (Afgri) Internship Closing Date is [ 21 October 2023]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.