Shoprite Various Internships 2023 is Open. At Shoprite a wide range of in-store positions are also available in our continent-wide operations, including food, furniture and fast-food retailing.
Shoprite Internship Programmes 2023
- Buyers Assistant – Foods Buying
- Stock Replenisher
Location: South Africa, Western Cape, Brackenfell
- Grade 12 Tertiary qualification in Office Management or similar – advantageous
- Degree in Supply Chain or relevant (Desirable)
- Office administration or data capturing Customer service Previous experience as a Buyers Assistant – advantageous
- 2 years experience in the supply chain.
Knowledge and Skills
- Product knowledge will be advantageous.
- Computer Literacy – MS Office, especially Excel – Pivot Tables
- SAP Knowledge is Essential
- Knowledge of Buying systems
- Google Suite and/or related systems
- Verbal and written Communication Skills
- Administrative Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Typing skills
- Attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally.
It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible.
Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Shoprite is an equal opportunity employer.
We endeavour to provide feedback to all candidates whenever possible, however, if you don’t hear from us in 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, January 15, 2023 – 12:00