ERM is looking for a motivated Interns to join the Capital Project Delivery, Operational Performance and Liability Portfolio Management and Remediation teams in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban
Table of Contents
Environmental Internship Opportunity At ERM
- A Master degree in Environmental Sciences or Environmental Engineering or similar (on going or completed)
- Must have a strong attention to detail in documentation of work
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills
- Desire to work in the field for extended period and maintain a positive attitude
- Willingness and ability to travel with overnight stays possible.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Compliance with corporate HSE
- Familiarity with Environmental regulation
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume, including contactable referees, salary information and a brief cover letter. Qualifying candidates will be contacted by email or telephonically and shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 25 February, 2023 – 12:00