Vacancies At Office Of The Chief Justice 2023 Is Open. The Office of the Chief Justice would like to invite qualifying candidates to apply for the current vacancies.
Various Vacancy Opportunity
IT INTERNAL AUDITOR–DATA ANALYTICS
REF NO: 2023/95/OCJ (12 Months Contract)
- An undergraduate qualification (NQF level 6/7) in Information Systems / Informatics / Computer Science / Internal Auditing / Accounting / Commerce or equivalent.1-2 years’ experience in IT audit / Data Analytics environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively across the country.
- A valid driver’s license. Technical Knowledge Competencies: Information and Data Analysis.
- Application of Audit Technology / CAATs Knowledge of Business Process Analysis and Re-engineering. Knowledge of the PFMA and Treasury Regulations.
- Understanding of relevant Public Service Regulations. Behavioral Competencies: Supervisory Skills. Analytical Thinking.
- Self-driven and ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge Management. Service Delivery Innovation.
- Problem solving and Analysis
REF NO: 2023/101/OCJ
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Accounting as a passed subject.
- A National Diploma/Degree in Finance/Accounting will be an added advantage.
- One (1) year experience in Financial Environment will serve as an added advantage.
- Skills and Competencies: Knowledge of BAS and PERSAL system, GRAP Standards.
- Confidentiality, Integrity, Honesty, Time Management and Good Interpersonal skills, Basic knowledge of financial management. Computer literacy
JUDGES SECRETARY (X4 POSTS) Three-Year Contract
Ref No: 2023/99/OCJ (X1 Post) Gauteng Division: Pretoria Ref No: 2023/100/OCJ (X3 Posts)
- Grade twelve (12). One (1) to three (3) years’ Secretarial experience or as an Office Assistant.
- A valid driver’s license; An LLB Degree or a minimum of 20 modules completed towards an LLB, BA or BCom Law Degree will serve as an added advantage and results must accompany the application. Shortlisted candidates will be required to pass a typing test.
- Skills and Competencies: Proficiency in English. Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Administration and organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer care service skills and excellent typing skills.
- Confidentiality and time management. Computer literacy (MS Word) and research capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE : 23 April 2023
NOTE : Applications quoting the relevant reference number must be submitted on the new form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department. Received applications using the incorrect application for employment (old Z83) will not be considered. www.dpsa.gov.za-vacancies/ www.judiciary.org.za.
CLICK HERE: HOW TO FILL OUT Z83 FORM
The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document (no copies of certified copies are allowed; certification should not be more than six months old).
Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form.
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Applications received after the closing date, as well as applications received via fax or email, will NOT be considered or accepted. Shortlisted candidates must be willing to undergo normal vetting and verification processes. Note: Requirement for all Senior Management Service (SMS) Posts – Nyukela Programme:
This is a Pre-Entry Certificate to Senior SMS endorsed by DPSA which is offered by the National School of Government (NSG) through an online course platform.
The course is available at the NSG under the name Certificate for entry into the SMS and the full details can be sourced by the following link: https://www.thensg.gov.za/trainingcourse/sms-pre-entry-programme.
The successful candidate will be required to provide proof of completion of the Pre-entry certificate for entry into the SMS. Furthermore, candidates shortlisted for the SMS post will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job.
Following the interview and the technical exercise, the Selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial competency assessment in compliance with the DPSA Directive on the implementation of competency based assessments
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 23 April, 2023 – 12:00.