Engineering and Finance Bursary With Hulamin 2021 is Open. To achieve our goal of competing as equals with the best in the world, Humalin offer bursaries on an annual basis in a number of disciplines that are key to our performance and long term sustainability as a business.
Hulamin is a leading aluminium semi-fabricator and fabricator of aluminium products.
Bursaries are available in the following disciplines:
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Only South African citizens who are from previously disadvantaged background and are resident in Pietermaritzburg or its surrounding area are eligible.
Students who are in Grade 12 must have:
- A minimum B symbol in Mathematics (higher grade), Physical Science (higher grade) and English for an engineering degree
- OR a minimum B symbol in Accountancy and English for an accounting degree
- Only students who intend studying for a first degree are eligible.
- Students must meet the entry requirements at an approved University for the chosen field of study.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications may be made for a University degree only.
In view of the large numbers of applicants, only successful candidates will be notified. This will be done by the end of October each year.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
FIND OUT MORE: CLICK HERE TO BURSARY PAGE AT HULAMIN