University of the Free State Internships 2023 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 UFS Internship Programme.
This article covers the UFS Internships 2023 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Internship Provider: University of the Free State (UFS)
Location: Bloemfontein,South Africa
Application Mode: Email Application Method or Online Application Form or Application is done Offline
Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
UFS Internships 2023
An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed period of time.
To qualify for the internship, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the University of the Free State, UFS Internship 2023.
The University of the Free State is looking for 2 interns to work in their Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the reception area in the Dean’s office.
- Refer students and visitors to the appropriate person/department.
- Assist students with academic advice (in collaboration with the Faculty Manager).
- Process of comments on student records.
- Manage a filing system for student enquiries & other files.
- Responsible for making Photocopies.
- Assist with the administration of the international students’ applications.
- Assist during the registration processes.
- Assist with the completion of financial forms and filing.
- Assist with the travel and accommodation arrangements for the Dean.
- Assist with the managing of appointments for the Dean.
- Assist the EMS Teaching and Learning Manager.
- Communicate to students; public and UFS staff member.
Inherent Job Requirements:
- Completion of any B degree within the EMS faculty at the end of 2023.
- Provisional acceptance letter for an honours or other postgraduate qualification in the EMS faculty in 2023. Contact sessions (lectures) should be after working hours.
• Sound Academic Record.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Sound interpersonal relationships
Key Competencies Required:
• Results Orientated:
– The ability to deal calmly and effectively with high-stress situations.
– The ability to stick with tasks, not give up, and overcome obstacles in completing one’s task.
• Strategic thinking
– The ability to deal with several activities at a time.
– The ability to carefully analyse information and use logic to address issues and problems at work.
– The ability to be cooperative with others, display a good-natured attitude and encourage people to work together.
– The ability to maintain high levels of personal motivation, energy and enthusiasm.
Please ensure all relevant documentation is attached to your application. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
*Certified copies must not be older than 6 months
- A detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter
- Certified copies of all academic records
- Certified copies of relevant qualifications (please provide SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications)
- A Certified* copy of your identity document
- Proof of registration with a Professional Body (if applicable)
- A copy of your driver’s license (if applicable)
- A service record of your current employer / last employer
(Subject to specific conditions): pension scheme, medical aid scheme, group life insurance, housing allowance, leave and sick leave, service bonus and study benefits.
Assumption of duties:
1 December 2023
14 October 2023
A stipend of R7 794.75 will be paid per month.
How to Apply for UFS Internship
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
The University of the Free State (UFS) Internship Closing Date is [14 October 2023]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.