KWV, KWV Bursary 2023 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 KWV Bursary Programme.
This article covers the KWV Bursaries 2023 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Bursary Provider: KWV
Location: Paarl and Johannesburg, South Africa
Application Mode: Email Application Method or Online Application Form or Application is done Offline
Table of Contents
KWV Bursary Programme 2023
A bursary or grant is a means of non-repayable monetary support designed to assist students who meet specific financial eligibility criteria. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
To qualify for the Bursary, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the KWV, KWV Bursary 2023.
You may also consider student loan here
You must have obtained a qualification in one of the following areas:
Bachelor of Science , ND Information Technology, Business Management, Bachelor of Commerce in
Supply Chain Management, ND Food Technology, N6 Financial Management , N6 Human Resource Management, N6 Marketing Management, Graphic Design Qualification
1. All recruits need to be between ages of 18 – 35 years old
2. Must have less than 12 months experience in their field of studies. No permanent work (in field of studies)
3. Commencement date of internships: 15 January 2023
4. Stipend will be paid (more details to be discussed during interview process)
4. Designated race groups will receive preference
5. Internships in the following fields of study is available:
- Bachelor of Science
- (Information Technology (12 month internship- Paarl)
- Advanced Diploma: Business Management (12 month internship – JHB based)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Supply Chain Management (12 month internship- Paarl) • National Diploma: Food Technology (12 month internship- Paarl)
- National Certificate: N6 Financial Management (TVET 18 month internship- Paarl)
- National Certificate: N6 Human Resource Management (TVET 18 month internship- Paarl)
- National Certificate: N6 Marketing Management (TVET 18 month internship- Paarl)
- National Certificate: N6 Marketing Management or Graphic Design Qualification (TVET 18 month internship- Paarl)
How to Apply for KWV Bursary
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
Applications can be send to [email protected]
Quote reference number on the subject: REF: KWV INTERN
Closing date: 30 September 2023
Then follow the instructions on the page to apply for an available position.
The KWV (KWV) Bursary Closing Date is [30 September 2023]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.