The University of Venda, UNIVEN online applications 2022 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution. If you are searching for univen online application form 2022, univen online application 2022 registration, univen.ac.za online applications 2022, admission then keep reading.
Ready to apply to the University of Venda, and join one of the best universities? Select the appropriate online application in this section and learn about the steps you’ll take to complete the application process. You’ll also find instructions about submitting academic records and any other required documents, as well as information about tracking the status of your application after you’ve applied.
APPLICANTS ARE HEREBY ADVISED THAT THE 2022 APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE ONLINE
Table of Contents
UNIVEN Online Application – Requirements and Instructions
The following information is crucial for the successful completion of an online application process
- Only South African undergraduate applicants are to apply on online application wizard
- To apply online, you should be having a South African Identify number, Cell phone number, email address, and credit / debit card with cv number to pay R100 application fee online.
- During online application process, you may save and return at a later stage to resume the application process.
- Applicant will be required to create a pin consisting of 5 digits
- Scan and upload a copy of I.D. document or passport, Grade 11 report or statement of grade 12 results or copy of Matric Certificate
- Complete your application by pressing the ‘submit ‘button
- You will then get a student number
UNIVEN Online Application – How to Apply
Step 1: Amount to be paid: R100-00
Step 2: Click on the option which says “pay by credit card” for payment by credit or debit card.
Step 3: Enter the following credit/debit card details
- Card Number
- Card Holder Name
- Expiry date: Months and Year
- CVV Numbers: the last three digits at the back of the card
Step 4: Click on PAY NOW
Step 5: You will get a screen which says, “Authentication is required for the purchase”. From this screen there will be a message saying:
- To proceed with your purchase, please submit the One Time Password (OTP) that has been sent to your cellphone.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) on the space provided and click NEXT
Step 6: You will get a screen with the following message: Successful E Payment, press exit. You will immediately receive a payment receipt notification from the Univen support via email address you provided stated as follows “Thank you we have received your application fee″. You can return to the Online application web page and continue your application”.
Step 7: Goto the UNIVEN Online Application Form Portal – https://univenien.univen.ac.za/pls/prodi04/gen.gw1pkg.gw1view to continue your application.
Step 8: You will also need to scan and upload a copy of I.D. document or passport, Grade 11 report or statement of grade 12 results or copy of Matric Certificate.
Other important Notes:
During the online application process, you may save and return at a later stage to resume the application process. Once you’ve finished your online application, you’ll be given a student number.
Online payment will accept payment for prospective students who will pay using credit and or debit card with CVV number at the back of the card. Any card without CVV will not be accepted.
University of Venda Applications – Prospectus
We recommend you download the University of Venda UNIVEN Prospectus for proper guidance. Click here to access the Prospectus.
UNIVEN Online Application – How to Track your Application
- Click here
- Click on ‘Apply’ in the top left corner of the page
- Scroll down to ‘Step 3: Check Application Status’ and click on it
- Click on where it says ‘Click here to check your application status’
ALL APPLICATION ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO STUDENT ADMINISTRATION:
Phone: +27 15 962 8959
Phone: +27 15 962 8953
Phone: +27 15 962 8974
Phone: +2715 962 8882 / +2715 962 8954
Phone: +27 15 962 9347 / +27 15 962 9348
Important Related Information:
Got any questions or corrections regarding this post? kindly drop a comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: