Umzimkhulu Local Municipality invites applicants for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022/2023.
- Internship Application deadline is 26 November 2021
- Internship Location: KwaZulu-Natal
Invitation To Apply For Internship Programme For Umzimkhulu Local Municipality. The Internship Programme will run for a period of 12 months.
Stipend: R3 000.00 monthly
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Community and Social Services Interns X3
- 3-year relevant qualification in Social sciences, Community and Social services
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
Public Participation Intern X1
- B. Com/Diploma in Public Relations
- Computer literate and good communication skills
- Ability to communicate proficiency in IsiZulu and English, both verbal and written.
How to apply
All applications with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Application letter, Certified copies of educational qualifications must be addressed to:
Via post to:
The Municipal Manager
Attention: Deputy Manager Corporate Services
P.O. Box 53
Hand delivery to: 169 main street UMzimkhulu Municipality Old Main Building to the Deputy Manager Corporate Services Office
Closing Date: 26 November 2020
Enquiries can be directed to the Deputy Manager Corporate Services.
No faxed or emailed application will be accepted. UMzimkhulu Municipality is an equal opportunity employer with strong gender bias, woman disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.