Cape Winelands District Municipality invites applicants for Graduate / Internship Programme 2023/2024.
- Internship Application deadline is 20 November 2023
- Internship Location: Western Cape
To assist the Division: Regulation of Passenger Transport Services with:
- The execution of various transport planning, road safety and administrative tasks;
- Liaison and communication with various stakeholders;
- Site visits where required;
- Providing general administrative support.
- National Diploma or a Degree in Civil Engineering
- A certified copy of academic records with results sheet must accompany the application
- Valid Code B Driver’s licence
- Excellent communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape Province
How to apply
Originally completed applications, accompanied by originally-certified true copies of qualification certificates (degrees, diplomas, certificates, school certificates, etc) as well as required driver’s are to be submitted to:
The Municipal Manager, Cape Winelands District Municipality,
P.O. Box 100,
NB. Applications must be in a sealed envelope and endorsed with the relevant post name on the envelope.
It should be noted that applications that do not adhere to the above mentioned prescriptions will not be considered, neither will late, faxed and / or electronically applications be considered. Please note that candidates whom already completed a 2-year Internship programme at the Cape Winelands District Municipality will not be considered for an internship opportunity again.
Please note: Should no feedback be received by 31 March 2023 candidates may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful