Transnet Learnership/internship Programme for Unemployed 2023 is open. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 Transnet Learnership/internship Programme for Unemployed Programme.
This article covers the Transnet Learnership/internship Programme for Unemployeds 2023 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
- Internship Provider: Transnet Learnership/internship Programme for Unemployed
- Location: Isando (Vereeniging, Leeuhof and Klerksdorp, Sasolburg, Mafikeng, Kaalfontein, Millsite, Natalspruit, Pretcon.
- Application Mode: Email Application Method or Application is done Offline
- Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
- REF NUMBER: CENTCOR/INT/2023
Transnet Learnership/internship Programme for Unemployeds 2023
An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed period of time.
To qualify for the internship, you must possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Transnet Learnership/internship Programme for Unemployed, Transnet Learnership/internship Programme for Unemployed 2023.
Transnet Learnership/Internship Programme
Transnet Freight Rail offers an excellent platform to young, vibrant, enthusiastic graduates who are between the ages of 18-35 to enter a 12-month workplace graduate internship programme within the various functional areas of Central Corridor.
This opportunity is open to all Graduates of the Department of Higher Education and Training registered institutions, i.e, Universities, Universities of Technology and TVET Colleges. Consideration will be strictly given to applicants in need of the 12 months workplace graduate internship.
N6 Diploma, Diploma, Degree etc is required from the following qualifications or field of study:
- Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, and Sales Management or related.
- Financial Accounting, Economics Management, or related
- Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology, Social Sciences or related.
- Occupational Health and Safety, Risk Management or related.
- Business and Systems Analysis, Computer Applications, or related.
- Logistics, Transportation, Safety, Project, Operations Management
How to Apply for Transnet Learnership/internship Programme for Unemployed
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
How to apply
- Updated CV
- Certified Copy of grade 12 Certificate
- Certified copy of qualifications
- Certified Copy of the South African Identity Document
- Certified copy of driver’s license (where applicable)
- Proof of residential address
The shortlisted applicants will undergo a selection process and should also be prepared to undergo medical and safety behavioural risk assessments as part of the selection process.
Where should you drop your application (locations)
- 3rd Floor, Admin Building, 1 Anvil Road Isando, 1609
- 15 ROE Building, 1 Du Randt Street, Sentrarand, Putfontein, 1501
- 1 Hollywood Boulevard, Leeuhof, at the security gate
- 10 Newton Street, Zamdela, Sasolburg, at the security gate
- Train Station, Margaretha Prinsloo Street, Klerksdorp 2571
- 1 Station Road, Infrastructure Building, Millsite, Krugersdorp, 1740
NB: Applicants submitting their applications should complete the register that will be at the drop off location with full details and date of application.
The Transnet Learnership/internship Programme for Unemployed Closing Date is [16 November 2023]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.