The Stellenbosch University, SU online applications 2023 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution.
Scholarships & Opportunities:
Stellenbosch University is amongst South Africa’s leading tertiary institutions based on research output, student pass rates and rated scientists, and is recognised internationally as an academic institution of excellence. SU is in the top three universities of South Africa as well as in the top 300 of Universities worldwide.
Not only will attending Stellenbosch University afford you with high-quality education and resources, but it also has a picturesque and vibrant setting. Student culture is important at Stellenbosch where they aim to deliver vibrant student communities. SU is known as a residential campus with an active residential life, which makes residence placement sough-after among students.
SU’s graduates are sought-after in the workplace. However, the University also aims to deliver engaged citizens and responsible leaders, who are willing to use their expertise and skills to serve society.
SU has ten faculties:
- Agriculture Sciences
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Military Sciences
- Arts and Social Sciences
Full Details – List of Courses Offered at the University of Stellenbosch
The University of Stellenbosch has 5 main campuses:
- Main Campus found in Stellenbosch
- Medicine and Health Sciences Campus found in Tygerberg
- Military Sciences Campus based in Saldanha
- Economic and Management Sciences Campus located in Bellville Park
- Ukwanda Rural Clinic School found in Worcester
Important Related Information:
- Stellenbosch University Fees Schedule
- Stellenbosch University Student Portal
- NSFAS Application
- Get your Matric Result
Table of Contents
How to Apply for University of Stellenbosch Online Applications 2023
- Explore your options. For more information on the courses SU offers, click here.
- Take note of the closing dates for applications. Find them below.
- Select your programme.
- Start your application. Click here to log in and complete.
- Make sure you upload all your required documents.
- Final grade 11/12 results (if applicable, academic transcript)
- Signed contract
- Proof of application fee payment (R100)
- Non-SA citizens need to provide proof of permanent residence
- Students with disabilities need to provide a student support form found here
- Some faculties require additional specific documents
- Write the National Benchmark Test
- Monitor your application status here
- Apply for financial support
31 July: Applications close for all undergraduate programmes.
31 July: Residence applications close.
Stellenbosch University Prospectus
We recommend you download the Stellenbosch University SU Prospectus for proper guidance. Click here to access the Prospectus.
Stellenbosch University Application Status
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.
Got any questions or corrections regarding this post? kindly drop a comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.