We are looking for an outstanding Intern to join Spotify’s PR & Communications Team. The intern will support our media relations, speaking engagements, and internal communications activities across the company’s business in Africa.
PR&Communications Internship Opportunity At Spotify
- A current undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a degree in Marketing/Communications/Journalismgraduating in 2023
- You are a local South African and have valid work authorization to work there that will extend from June to August 2023
- You possess the following abilities: (1) an expert communicator with strong writing skills and adept at synthesizing and communicating information to different levels of partners in Africa, (2) a strong storyteller who can find stories in unexpected places and understands data and how to effectively apply insights, (3) strong knowledge of influencers in the region, (4) someone who is able to build relationships with external and internal partners while prioritizing the business goals of the organization
- You care about reading, writing and constant learning and exploring
- You have passion for the music and podcast industry and understanding of challenges and opportunities on the horizon
HOW TO APPLY
Our paid internships last for 10-12 weeks and start at the beginning of June.
The last day to apply is April 21, 2023 at 11:59 PM EDT.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE
Opportunity Closing Date: Thursday, 21 April, 2023 – 12:00