FAIS Ombud is seeking to appoint Graduate Trainees as part of the Graduate Recruitment Programme.
Table of Contents
Case Management and Adjudication Graduate Programme
Key Performance Areas:
working in a target driven environment on complaints received by the public against financial service providers and to move same towards a resolution in a procedurally fair, informal, economical and expeditious manner.
Skills and abilities:
- LLB degree;
- PLT (Practical Legal Training) will be an advantage.
- A passion for public service;
- An interest in Financial Services;
- Strong academic background;
- Good drafting and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a stressful environment;
- Willing to work extra hours;
- Ability to extract the real issue out of a complaint;
- Computer literate;
- Energetic and self-driven;
- Results / Output / Deadline driven.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested parties are welcome to forward their CVs.
Opportunity Closing Date: Sunday, 24 April, 2022 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: