The South West Gauteng TVET College Online Applications 2023 Admission. Registrations for the 2023 academic year are now open at South West Gauteng TVET College. All students are encouraged to register online, remotely.
South West Gauteng College is a TVET college which offers education and training in the NQF Level 2 to 4 and N4 to N6 levels. They offer both Distance learning and e-learning. If interested in following a vocational direction in either Business Studies, Engineering Studies or Utility Studies one only needs to have passed Grade 9, however it is preferred that one has passed Grade 11 or 12. They offer “fee-free” learning to South African’s with a joint household income below R350 000 per annum.
The South West Gauteng TVET College Online Applications 2023 portals details like online registration 2023, applications 2023, applications dates, applications form 2023 has been published below.
Table of Contents
What You’ll Need
- A valid email address
- A valid cellphone number
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results;
- Proof of Residence
- Other requirements are available on the applications page.
Important Related Information:
- South West Gauteng TVET College Fees Schedule
- South West Gauteng TVET College Student Portal
- NSFAS Applications
- Get your Matric Result Here
- Business Studies NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
- Engineering Studies NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
- Utility Studies NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
- Report 191/ Nated N1 – N6
- Learnership Programmes
- Skills Programmes
- Roodepoort Campus
- Roodepoort West Campus
- Molapo Campus
- George Tabor Campus
- Technisa Campus
Applications forms may be collected at any of the campuses or one can apply online.
South West Gauteng TVET College Online Applications
South West Gauteng TVET College Online Applications form can be accessed on their website. Follow the information provided below to start your applications .
- South West Gauteng TVET College Official Website – http://wwwsedcol.co.za
- Navigate to the applications section to start your applications .
- Follow the instructions from there and fill in the required fields and submit your required documents.
South West Gauteng TVET College Prospectus
We recommend you download the South West Gauteng TVET College Prospectus for proper guidance. Click here to access the Prospectus.
South West Gauteng TVET College Applications Status
After successful submission of your applications form, you may want to start tracking your applications status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the South West Gauteng TVET College:
- Telephone: (016) 422 6645
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.sedcol.co.za
- Address: 37 Voortrekker Street Vereeniging, Gauteng 1930
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the South West Gauteng TVET College Online Applications 2023. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: