South African Police Service Internships Internships 2023 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 SAPS Internship Programme.
This article covers the SAPS Internships 2023 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Internship Provider: South African Police Service Internships (SAPS)
Location: South Africa
Application Mode: Online Application Form
Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
SAPS Internships 2023
An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed period of time.
To qualify for the internship, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the South African Police Service Internships, SAPS Internship 2023.
The Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be a South African citizen between the ages of 18 and 35
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant to the field of the post
- Applicants must be residents of the Provinces where the post is advertised
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions (complete separate application form for each post reference number)
Human Resource Management Admin
- Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management / Public Administration / Business Administration / Administrative Management / Office Management and Technology, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level. Computer literacy will be and added advantage
Supply Chain Management Admin
- Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Transport Management, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level. Computer literacy will be and added advantage.
Financial Management Services Admin
- Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in B Com Accounting / Bachelors of Accounting Sciences in Financial Accounting / B Com in Financial Management / Business Administration / Business Management / Cost Management and Accounting / Public Finance Management and Administration, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level or relevant qualification in the field of the post.
How to Apply for SAPS Internship
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SAPS APPLICATION FORM
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD INTERNSHIP REQUIREMENTS
The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
Applicants must also submit a CV and copy of their ID.
The South African Police Service Internships (SAPS) Internship Closing Date is [30 September 2023]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
can u recriut us