We have exciting openings for Junior Campaign Managers. This is an exceptional career opportunity to get into the fast growing and lucrative field of Pay-Per-Click advertising.
Junior Campaign Managers Internship Opportunity
We are looking for bright, hard-working individuals to join our team.
We provide all the training required over a 12-month internship.
- Bachelor’s degree or NQF Level 5 National Certificate
- Highly Numerate
- Highly Organised
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Passion for Digital Marketing and a desire to specialize in PPC.
- Client management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good time-management skills
- Team Player
HOW TO APPLY
The internship is full-time.
- It is 12 months long and commences in February 2022 in Plumstead, Cape Town. We will start with remote learning
- We provide full training and the opportunity to write all Google Ads and Facebook certifications.
- You will learn how to set-up and manage PPC campaigns, apply Analytics and perform in-depth reporting.
- If you have the right attitude and aptitude this will be a great opportunity for you to grow and develop highly valuable skills and launch yourself to the top of this highly sought after profession in South Africa.
- Application deadline 17th December 2022.
- Internship offers will be made from as early as the 1st of October 2022 for 2022
- Alternatively send your CV, copy of ID, academic transcripts and motivational letter to Caylin CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 17 December, 2022 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: