Sonke Gender Justice Human Resources Internship 2021 Is Open. The HR intern will be based in the HR Unit and will work closely with the HR Manager and the HR Co-ordinator, working on a range of HR administrative tasks, including providing desk-top research support.
Human Resource Internship
Qualifications and Experience
- Honours Degree in Human Resource Management. Master’s degree an advantage.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation
- Competent in MS Office
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
During your internship, you will work with all aspects of Human Resource Management which will include the following.
- Assist HR team with recruitment and selection;
- Assist with the implementation of Employee Wellness programme;
- Assist with the implementation of the Staff development programme;
- Assist with the drafting of relevant HR policies;
- Assist with the implementation (roll-out) of HR policies;
- Conduct exit interviews; and
- General HR tasks
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested applicants should submit their CV, including 2 references and a motivational letter to [email protected] by 26 February 2021.
- The organisation reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, February 26, 2021 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: