Converse #KickTheDebt Bursary Scheme 2021 Is Open. Converse #KickTheDebt Bursary Scheme 2021 Is Open. Are you a South African student needing financial assistance in paying off your secondary or tertiary educational institute?
Converse #KickTheDebt 2021
In this campaign, Skye will contribute a cumulative amount of up to one million rand to be awarded to a select number of students who are in financial need and who require assistance with payment of their student debt (‘the campaign’).
Skye invites eligible persons to submit either self-nominations or to nominate someone else whom they believe would be a viable candidate to receive such assistance.
In addition, Skye shall create a video featuring one or more of the selected student’s personal backstory as related to the campaign (‘the campaign video’).
The campaign video will be posted on Converse South Africa social media and/or other media platforms.
- Be between the ages of 13 and 28 years
- Be enrolled at and currently studying at an accredited secondary or tertiary educational institute
- Have student debt – for the purposes of the campaign, student debt shall mean outstanding tuition fees, including any interest accrued thereon
- Be in good academic standing with an annual academic average of 60% and above
- Be in financial need.
- this campaign is only open to South African citizens.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to participate in the campaign, a nomination form must be completed, including the details of the person being nominated and a strong written motivation for the nomination (‘nomination/s’).
Nominations may either be a self-nomination or a nomination submitted on behalf of someone else.
Nomination forms can be downloaded from the Converse South Africa website – www.converse.co.za (‘the website’) or can be accessed via WhatsApp by sending your name and #KickTheDebt to the following number: 061 806 0654.
Opportunity Closing Date: Monday, February 22, 2021 – 12:00.
Share this post with your Friends: