Sibanye Stillwater Learnership Programme 2021 Is Open. Sibanye stillwater academy invites young dynamic individuals from its local communities, interested in engaging in a Mining Engineering Learnership to apply.
Mining Learnership 2021
Location: Gauteng, Free State
Learner Miner – Blasting Certificate Underground Hard Rock (NQF Level 3)
- Applicants with Highest aggregate in Pure Mathematics and English in Grade 12
- Applicants who achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or highe
- Have a minimum Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Educational certificate, with pure Mathematics and English Communication, in order to be accepted onto the Blasting Certificate programme
- Achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 3 or higher
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
HOW TO APPLY
- Shortlisted applicants will need to undergo an interview process, psychometric assessment and screening, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships.
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason.
- Applicants must upload CV, certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications online.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
- All foreign qualifications must have SAQA verification
Interested parties should complete online application form using the link below:
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, March 5, 2021 – 12:00.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: