Graduate Intern Opportuitnies At Caseware Africa 2021 Is Open. The purpose of the CaseWare Working Papers Graduate role is to provide technical software support to customers that utilise the CaseWare product offering, Drawing on your accounting and auditing knowledge.
CWWP Support Graduate
The role is responsible for client success and retention through enabling clients to effectively and efficiently use the CaseWare Africa product offerings so that clients are able to service their clients.
- Completed or completing a B.Com degree / National Diploma (Minimum NQF Level 6), with a minimum of 2nd year Accounting as a subject.
- Excellent academic achievements within the specified qualification.
And these essential skills:
- Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Microsoft Office.
- Good understanding of auditing and financial environment and processes
- Highly computer literate with an interest in Software and IT
HOW TO APPLY
Are you currently a graduate seeking an Internship in the above? Then click on the link below to register and apply.
Opportunity Closing Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: