The topic How to Change Your SASSA R350 Grant Banking Details as popped so many questions like “https //srd.sassa.gov.za/sbd/ bank details, how to submit banking details to sassa, how do i submit my banking details to sassa?, srd.sassa.gov.za Change Your Banking Details” and more amongst SASSA R350 Grant applicants who wish to update their banking details.
If this is what you wish to achieve, then continue reading as I take time to provide step by step procedure to successfully update your banking details on the SASSA R350 Grant website srd.sassa.gov.za.
Table of Contents
How to change my SASSA banking details
To change or update your banking details, visit https://srd.sassa.gov.za and scroll down to the “How do I change my banking details” section.
- Enter your ID Number in the box and click the submit button.
- An SMS containing a secure link, unique to you, will be sent to the mobile phone number with which you registered during application.
- Click on the link in the SMS and follow the instructions carefully.
- Should you select payment into a bank account, please ensure that you are the owner of the account. SASSA cannot pay your grant into another person’s bank account.
- Should you select the money transfer option via one of the major banks, please ensure that the mobile phone number on which you received the SMS is registered in your name. SASSA cannot pay your grant into a mobile phone number that is registered to another person.
- Please also note that the new banking details will only be used for future payments, after verification.
Congrats you have successfully changed your SASSA Banking Details.
FAQs – srd.sassa.gov.za Change Your Banking Details
1. What is the meaning of Pending status?
The application is in progress, when verification is completed, the applicant will receive a SMS notification of the outcome. Only those with status Approved will receive the SMS notification with a website link to submit bank details or to select a bank for cash transfer if unbanked.
2. When should I provide my banking details?
Our new process will now request the applicants to provide their banking details upfront, so that we can process payment as soon as they meet the criteria.
3. What are the payment methods?
- Personal bank account
- Cash Send
4. What will happen if client fails bank verification?
A SMS notification will be sent to the client to correct bank details. If a client does not respond to the sms a SAPO account will be opened for the client for payment purposes.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: