Sasol Learnership 2023 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 Sasol Learnership Programme.
This article covers the Sasol Learnership 2023 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Learnership Provider: Sasol
Location: Sandton, Secunda, Sasolburg and Durban
Application Mode: Online Application Form
Sasol Learnership Programme 2023
A learnership is a training programme that consists of both theory and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification.
To qualify for the Learnership, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Sasol, Sasol Learnership 2023.
Sasol is recruiting and invites applications for the Electro Mechanic Artisan Learnership Programme 2023.
Sasol are looking for enthusiastic, determined and technically-minded young employees to participate in their Learner Electro Mechanic Programme.
Sasol will train, develop and assist Electricians/Mechanical Fitter Artisans in becoming a qualified Electro Mechanic.
In line with Sasol commitment to employment equity and our specific focus on gender diversity in the operational environment, we welcome female candidates to apply.
WHAT IS EXPECTED?
- Full commitment and participation on the training programme
- Be prepared to work underground
- A positive attitude
- Meet all passing standards on both theory and practical test
- Obtain an EM Trade Certificate upon the completion of your practical training.
How to Apply for Sasol Learnership Programme
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU NEED:
- An NQF level 4 Trade Test Certificate as a Mechanical Fitter OR Electrician
- A complete Grade 12/ N3 (Excluding Mathematics on lower grade, Functional Mathematics and Mathematics Literacy)
- Physical Science / Engineering Science on Grade 12 / N3 level >40%
- English / Business English (pass)
- Commitment to complete and excel on the training programme.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
Leadership: Self-mastery – Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
If you don’t hear from us within a month (60 days) after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applying method: To apply, please choose one of the following options:
- visit https://mobi.txthire.com/jobs/SASOL and tap on the job title. This option is free to use but requires an internet connection (e.g. mobile data or wifi hotspot). For External applicants
- Apply by clicking on Apply Now or by dialling *134*6980*28# Or go to sasolcareers.datafree.co.
- For Internal EmployeesFREE on all leading mobile networks (Telkom, MTN, Vodacom, Cell C)ONLY USSD and MOBI APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Sasol is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Then follow the instructions on the page to apply for an available position.
The Sasol (Sasol) Learnership Closing Date is 23 March 2023
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.