Mbuyelo Mining Contractors Bursary 2022 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Mbuyelo Mining Contractors Bursary Programme.
This article covers the Mbuyelo Mining Contractors Bursaries 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Bursary Provider: Mbuyelo Mining Contractors
Location: All South Africa
Application Mode: Online Application Form or Application is done Offline
Mbuyelo Mining Contractors Bursary Programme 2022
A bursary or grant is a means of non-repayable monetary support designed to assist students who meet specific financial eligibility criteria. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
To qualify for the Bursary, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Mbuyelo Mining Contractors, Mbuyelo Mining Contractors Bursary 2022.
You may also consider student loan here
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate degree studies, within these fields:
- Human Resources
- Industrial Psychology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
The bursary is renewable each year, dependent on satisfactory academic performance.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 30 days after the closing date – if you have not received any feedback by 31 October 2022, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above, in 2023
- You must be studying or have registered to study at a recognized and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in Matric, if currently in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% for all major subject at tertiary level, if currently studying
- Preference will be given to students who reside in any of these areas: Emakhazeni, Chief Albert Luthuli and Steve Tshwete Municipalities
How to Apply for Mbuyelo Mining Contractors Bursary
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
Applications must be submitted online at: Mbuyelo Bursary Application 2023
Then follow the instructions on the page to apply for an available position.
The Mbuyelo Mining Contractors (Mbuyelo Mining Contractors) Bursary Closing Date is [30 September 2022]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.