Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a Production Intern who has completed their S4 with the view to qualifying in Pulp and Paper or Chemical Engineering.
Production Internship Opportunity At SAPPI
This role reports to the Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development.
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
- Commit to a training programme for 2 years
The ideal candidate should have:
- S4 or National Diploma in Pulp and Paper or Chemical Engineering
- No experience required
HOW TO APPLY
At Sappi, we are vaccinated and expect all new employees to be vaccinated when joining our One Sappi family. Show us your support by submitting your vaccine card when applying for our vacancies.
Closing Date: 13 September 2023
Opportunity Closing Date: Tuesday, 13 September, 2023 – 12:00