Our opportunities are in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, Richards Bay. So, if you think you’ve got what it takes to join a global leader in the mining and metals sector, apply today for an exciting tomorrow.
Table of Contents
2023 Engineering Learnership Opportunity At Rio Tinto
The following Learnership opportunities are available to applicants interested in pursuing a career in the following disciplines:
- Diesel Mechanic
- Plater Welder
- South African citizen
- Successfully completed N2/NCV level 4 Certificate in the following subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science, and two related trade theory subjects for the discipline.
- National Driver ’s License.
The following Learnership opportunity is available to applicants interested in pursuing a career in the following disciplines:
- Mineral Processing
- Female South African citizen
- Matric with Maths and Science, or
- 4X N3 subjects (Maths, Science and twoengineering / Mineral processing subjects for Learnership Mineral Processing)
- National Driver ’s License
HOW TO APPLY
Your application should include the following:
- Curriculum Vitae with certified copies of certificates, Identity document and Driver’s License
Applications for our 2023 Engineering Learnership will close on 9 September 2023.
CLICK HERE TO 2023 Learnership (Mbokodo programme)
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 9 September, 2023 – 12:00