The South African National Parks is now taking applications for the Internship Placement Programme. South African National Parks (SANParks) is the leading conservation authority in all national parks, responsible for 3 751 113 hectares of protected land in 20 national parks.
Table of Contents
SA National Parks Internship Programme
To qualify for the Internship Placement Programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed graduate age 18 – 35.
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Have completed a Bachelor Degree/National Diploma (NQF 6/NQF 7) under the mentioned discipline/fields of study from a South African Public Higher Education Institution (HEI).
- Diploma/B Degree in Administration
- Diploma/B Degree in Supply Chain Management/Procurement Management
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting Sciences
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/placement programme.
How To Apply
- Applications must be submitted via email to [email protected]
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/ information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- All appointments for internships are subject to the verification and pre-screening process.
- SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Manual applications will not be accepted.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.