Intel’s International Government Affairs team has a one-year opening for a Policy Intern/Policy Analyst to support the team on Policy Development and Government Relations in Africa. Apply now!
Table of Contents
Intel Policy Analyst Internship
The position reports to the Director, Government Affairs Africa and receives direction from other Policy Directors as required.
The position is remote, however, there will be opportunities to meet with the team face to face in different occasions.
- University degree, preferably in law, public policy, economics, political science, or Engineering.
- Knowledge of policies impacting the tech sector.
- Strong analytical, oral, and written communication skills and the ability to advocate complex technical and policy issues.
- Knowledge or experience of working with African institutions, policies, legislative processes, and governments relations in African countries.
- Flexible and comfortable working in a cross-functional capacity within a fast-paced international environment.
- Advanced spoken and written English is essential and additional language e.g., French is an advantage.