Oracle Graduate Internship Programme 2021 is Open. If you are as excited about technology, about driving cloud and its benefits, then an Oracle Internship may be what you are looking for.
Graduate/Interns – 12 Month program-210002JP
What You’ll Bring
Let’s see what you can achieve when you dare to be yourself. What we looking for:
- Bachelor level in a major in Business, IT or Engineering – Non-negotiable
- Graduated within the last three years with a Second Class Upper or First Class pass – proof of this will be requested
- Candidates must be South African nationals
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally.
- A good mix of analysis, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Learning oriented attitude and drive to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
- Keen interest for latest IT technologies /cloud computing.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
What’s in it for you?
- The launch pad for a stellar career.
- 12 months long Graduate program, with a specifically tailored onboarding and mentoring scheme.
- Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal and interpersonal skills.
- A combination of deploying product knowledge and sales abilities.
- A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners across South Africa and beyond.
- This is a unique opportunity to learn from the best. In this highly interactive and collaborative mentoring environment, you can expect to pick up new skills and knowledge at a staggering pace.
- A network of talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence.
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom—and the skills—to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.
HOW TO APPLY
Please include the following documents when you apply: CV, South African ID, Qualification Certificate & Transcript
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Opportunity Closing Date: Sunday, January 31, 2021
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: