Oneworld Research Internship Opportunity 2021 is Open. We are looking for a Research Intern to join the OneWorld team.
The intern will be expected to provide research and administrative support to existing project work as well as assisting with Business Development through tender tracking and contributing to the development of proposals and reports.
RESEARCH INTERN 2021
- Recent post-graduate students with a Masters degree or in the research phase of their Masters degree. Any application without a Masters degree will not be considered
- South African nationals, permanent residence holders and/or foreign nationals with a preexisting right to work. Foreign nationals without a valid work or residency permit will not be considered.
- Fluency in English is essential and proficiency in any other of South Africa’s official languages is an advantage.
Required Competencies and Attributes:
- Knowledge of research methodologies, analysis and report-writing
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office package
- Excellent typing, writing and communication skills
- The ability to process information quickly and multi-task on a variety of different project themes
- Team-player with the ability to self-start and work independently with minimal supervision
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please submit a full Curriculum Vitae (CV), a full letter of motivation as to why you wish to pursue a career in the fields that One World covers, a transcript of your university grades, and a pertinent example of your recent written work to [email protected].
An electronic copy of your Master’s dissertation/thesis would also be helpful
Opportunity Closing Date: Thursday, January 28, 2021
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: