Table of Contents
okfoods.co.za Crack The Lucky Egg Easter Competition : Shoprite Checkers
Organization : Shoprite Checkers (Pty) Ltd.
Competition Name : Crack The Lucky Egg Easter Competition
Applicable For : Resident in the Republic of South Africa or the Republic of Namibia
Competition Deadline : 17 April 2022
Prize : R250 000 Vouchers
Website : https://www.okfoods.co.za/
Download Rules : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/6753-EasterTsCs.pdf
Crack The Lucky Egg Easter Competition Rules
1. This competition (the “Competition”) is organized by the OK Franchise Division of Shoprite Checkers (Pty) Ltd. (“the Promoter”).
2. The Competition commences on 22 February 2022 and will close on 17 April 2022 at midnight (the “Competition Period”).
Rlated : Easter Egg Hunt Competition : www.southafricain.com/6747.html
3. By entering the Competition, a person that enters the Competition (the “Entrant”) agrees to be bound by these rules which govern the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or supplement these rules at any time by publishing the amended or supplemented rules on its website or by displaying them in participating stores. The Entrant will be deemed to have accepted such amended or supplemented rules upon publication on the Promoter’s website or in participating stores.
4. The Competition is only open to persons who are resident in the Republic of South Africa or the Republic of Namibia.
5. In order to participate in the Competition, the Entrant must purchase one of the products identified by the Promoter in the Competition’s marketing material during the Competition Period (“Participating Products”) and receive a special entry code on the OK till slip associated with that purchase of a Participating Product.
6. The Entrant must submit this code via cell phone / SMS / USSD to the competition entry number 41534 in the Republic of South Africa, and 2222 in Namibia. Standard mobile rates apply. Loyalty members are automatically entered into the competition when using their loyalty card with purchases of participating products.
7. No unique code can be generated without the purchase of a participating product, so the till slip and unique code stand as proof of purchase and validate the entry. Only ONE unique code will appear on each valid till slip. Only ONE entry per unique code is possible.
8. The Competition is NOT open to directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to the Promoter, its franchisees, subsidiaries, marketing and promotional agencies, any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or any other person involved directly or indirectly with the organization of this Competition. The Competition is also not open to family members of any of the persons mentioned above or any member of their households.
9. The Promoter may, at its discretion, disqualify any entry it deems to not comply with these rules. The Promoter may also disqualify an Entrant if the Promoter finds that the Entrant has attempted to manipulate the outcome of the Competition, though the electronic entry mechanism seeks to eliminate such possibilities.
10. After the Competition closing date, the Promoter or its representatives will conduct a random electronic draw to determine the winners of the Competition. One winner per participating OK store will be announced on 19 April 2022 on the promoter’s website at .okfd.com as well as on marketing material in participating stores
11. The Promoter or its representative/s will contact winners via the cellular number provided in their entries. The Promoter will NOT be liable for a winner failing to receive a prize if incorrect contact details were provided at the time of entry or if the winner is otherwise unreachable. If the Promoter cannot contact a winner after taking reasonable steps to do so, the winner will forfeit the prize and the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, choose to do another random draw for that prize.
12. Winners must each collect their prizes from the store where they purchased a Participating Product and received a till slip in order to enter via SMS. Winners will be contacted and notified of the date and time at which their prizes can be collected.
13. Prizes are limited to one prize per winner and are subject to availability. The Promoter may substitute alternative prizes at its discretion. The Promoter reserves the right not to award any prize should they become unavailable. Prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
Share this post with your Friends: