10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nasty C
Nasty C (born 11 February 1997) is a popular South African rapper, songwriter and record producer. We have compiled 10 interesting things we think you should know about Nasty C. Check them out below:
1. His real and birth name is known as Nsikayesizwe David Junior Ngcobo.
2. At age 18, he became the youngest recipient of an award at the 2015 South African Hip Hop Awards, namely the Best Freshman Award.
3. He was born on the 11th of February 1997 in Diepkloof, a borough of Soweto, Johannesburg.
4. He is a Rapper, producer, singer and songwriter
5. In March 2020, Nasty C signed a joint venture deal with American Record Label, Def Jam Records Africa.
6. His father’s name is David Maviyo Ngcobo and he is a human resources manager.
See also – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About AKA
7. While he was 11 months, his mother who was involved in a fatal car crash and died as a result of the accident.
8. To date he has released the following albums.
- 2013 – One Kid A Thousand Coffins.
- 2015 – Price City
- 2016 – Bad Hair.
- 2018 – Strings and Bling.
- 2020 – ZMWSP
9. He attended Strelitzia Secondary School and completed his Grade 12 at the Durban high school in 2014.
10. Nasty C’s girlfriend is known as Sammie and they have been dating since high school.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: