10 Things You Didn’t Know About Cassper Nyovest
Cassper Nyovest (born 16 December 1990) is a South African rapper, songwriter, entrepreneur and record producer. We have compiled 10 interesting things we think you should know about Cassper Nyovest. Check them out below:
1. His real and birth name is known as Refiloe Maele Phoolo.
2. He was born on the 16th of December 1990 in Montshioa, Mahikeng, North-West Province, South Africa.
See also – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About AKA
3. He rose to fame after he released his debut studio album, Tsholofelo (2014) which produced the successful singles “Gusheshe” and “Doc Shebeleza”.
4. He attended the Sol Plaatjie Secondary School where he was an athlete and was involved in various sporting activities.
5. Cassper Nyovest started rapping at the age of 12.
6. In 2007 at the age of 16, he decided to drop out of high school.
7. He got his first set of awards in 2013 winning four awards at the second edition of the South Africa Hip Hop Awards.
8. To date he has released the following albums:
- Tsholofelo (2014)
- Refiloe (2015)
- Thuto (2017)
- Sweet and Short (2018)
- Any minute now (2020)
9. He is a rapper, songwriter, entrepreneur and record producer.
10. On 14th of September, 2020, he and his partner Thobeka Majozi welcomed their first child and named him Khotso Izwe Simba Phoolo.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: