Namakwa Municipality Internships 2023 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 Namakwa Municipality Internship Programme.
This article covers the Namakwa Municipality Internships 2023 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Internship Provider: Namakwa Municipality
Location: Sprinbok, Northerm Cape
Application Mode: Online Application Form
Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
Namakwa Municipality Internships 2023
An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed period of time.
To qualify for the internship, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Namakwa Municipality, Namakwa Municipality Internship 2023.
The Groen Sebenza Phase II Programme is a bridging into work programme funded to the tune of R300m for the next three years. GS Phase aims to recruit 1050 unemployed graduates (diploma – PHD) and place them nationally in different organisations (government and non-governmental) where they will be incubated (trained and mentored) to further develop their competence and confidence in the management of environment/biodiversity.
The programme goals:
- Enable workplace-based learning for graduates aimed at building and strengthening their capacity at various levels.
- Creation of job opportunities and possible permanent placement beyond funding.
- Transformation and organisational strengthening – strengthen different organisational development aspects including transformation in its totality, mentoring, proactive skills and planning to better respond to organisational mandates and other national priorities.
- Research informed – through research, develop a ‘live’ skills intelligence system that will enable the sector to proactively plan for skills development and track and trace the utilisation of the developed skills.
Namakwa District Municipality in partnership with The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) is pleased to announce a call for applications for incubation in the following fields:
|Field||Location (Where the Intern will be based)||Required Qualification||Number of years required||Stipend rate|
|Environmental Management||Namakwa District Municipality , Springbok||BA IN Env Management||2||R7 359.00|
- Must be a SA citizen.
- young unemployed and underemployed professionals between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Innovative, dynamic and creative
- A commitment to a career development in the environmental/biodiversity sector.
- Must hold qualifications mentioned in table above
- People with disabilities are also encouraged to apply.
Internship monthly stipend values (no other benefits apply as these are internship positions)
- Diploma completed (or equivalent to NQF 6): R6 082.00
- Bachelors completed (or equivalent to NQF 7): R7 359.00
- Honours completed (or equivalent to NQF 8): R8 697.00
- Masters completed (or equivalent to NQF 9): R10 035.00
Candidates holding higher qualifications than the ones stated in the above fields may apply, however, only remuneration stated per field will be applicable.
GENERAL: Original certified copies of the identity document, qualifications, driver’s license, and two references or testimonials not older than 1 year, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, must accompany your application INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED If you do not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful NO FAXES AND LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED Candidates who do not meet the requirements do not have to apply Application forms must be signed THE GENERAL NAMAKWA DM APPLICATION FORM MUST BE COMPLETED AND NOT A Z83 Separate applications must be done for different vacancies with the necessary documentation for each post Applications must reach the Springbok office on/before the closing date and time WOMEN, YOUTH AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY. PLEASE NOTE THAT VERIFICATION WILL BE DONE.
ADDRESS ENQUIRIES TO: ADDRESS APPLICATIONS TO:
The Environmental Management Officer The Municipal Manager
Tel: (027) 712 8000, Fax: (027) 712 8040 Namakwa District Municipality
Email: email@example.com Hendrik J Visser Building
Private Bag X20
Web: www.namakwa-dm.gov.za SPRINGBOK
8240 and mention the relevant reference number
CLOSING DATE: 23 SEPTEMBER 2023 AT 12:00
How to Apply for Namakwa Municipality Internship
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
Visit the officaila website of Namakwa Manicipality to apply for your internship programme
The Namakwa Municipality Internship Closing Date is [deadline]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.