The Mangosuthu University of Technology, MUT online applications 2022 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution.
The Mangosuthu University of Technology, MUT Online Applications 2022 Admission. Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) seeks to be distinguished and will stand out among all others because of superiority in performance in selected fields as a University of Technology. Apply to be a student there in 2022 now.
The MUT Online Application 2022 portals details like MUT online registration 2022, application 2022, application dates, application form 2022 has been published below.
A Zulu-speaking university, MUT provides students with career-orientated skills through a combination of theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the workplace. This is achieved through close co-operation with commerce and industry to ensure that the curriculum of a particular qualification is relevant to the chosen field, and that it is market-related. Theoretical studies and in-service training form part of the programmes.
Their mission is to offer technological, career-directed educational programmes focusing on innovative problem-solving research and engage with government/business/industry and communities as end-users. The Mangosuthu University of Technology offers a variety of departments.
Table of Contents
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Natural Sciences
Minimum Entrance Requirements
- National Senior Certificate with a diploma pass or N3 with 50% pass in Mathematics and English
- A minimum of 5 subjects with level 4 pass for diploma study and level 3 for Access Courses
- English Home Language or First Additional Language, level 4 pass
- Specific subject combination and pass level relevant to the qualification
- Minimum points as per faculty requirement and as listed on the CAO handbook
Important closing dates
- Faculty of Engineering – first semester applications – 30 September
- Faculty of Engineering – second-semester applications – 31 May
- Faculty of Natural Sciences – 30 September
- Analytical Chemistry – second-semester applications – 31 May
- Faculty of Management Sciences – 30 September
Applications may be done online or application forms may be collected from the university. Online applications are done through the Central Applications Office (CAO). Applications submitted after 30 September accumulate a late application fee determined by the CAO.
Important Related Information:
MUT Online Applications – How to Apply
- All first year applications are submitted through the Central Applications Office (CAO).
- Application forms can be downloaded from the CAO website
- You may also apply online by going to www.cao.ac.za, click on the apply tab, then click on apply now, and follow the easy application process.
- The CAO number appears in tear-off slip on the CAO application form.
- Use your unique CAO number as a reference when paying the application fee.
SOUTH AFRICAN APPLICANTS
- National Senior Certificate or Statement of Results
- Senior Certificate
- Identity Document
- Students transferring from other universities should submit an original academic record and a certificate of good conduct
NON-SOUTH AFRICAN APPLICANTS
- A valid study permit
- A valid medical aid/health insurance cover
- A valid passport
- GCE, GCSE, IGCSE or Cambridge School Certificate
- Students holding a GCE GCSE IGCSE or the Cambridge School Certificate must have passed five approved ordinary level subjects including English language provided three subjects have been passed at the same examination sitting.
We recommend you download the Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT Prospectus for proper guidance. Click here to access the Prospectus.
MUT Application Status
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.
Got any question or correction regarding this post? kindly drop a comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: