Mulilo Renewable Energy Bursary 2022 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Mulilo Renewable Energy Bursary Programme.
This article covers the Mulilo Renewable Energy Bursaries 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Bursary Provider: Mulilo Renewable Energy
Location: All South Africa
Application Mode: Email Application Method or Online Application Form or Application is done Offline
Table of Contents
Mulilo Renewable Energy Bursary Programme 2022
A bursary or grant is a means of non-repayable monetary support designed to assist students who meet specific financial eligibility criteria. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
To qualify for the Bursary, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Mulilo Renewable Energy, Mulilo Renewable Energy Bursary 2022.
Bursaries will be awarded for ALL fields of study (at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level, as well as for Distance Learning), for students from the Northern Cape province.
he bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, textbook allowance, accommodation and a monthly stipend.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed telephonically – applicants that pass the telephonic interview will be invited to attend a physical in-person interview, before final selection can be made.
Successful candidates will be notified of their acceptance, by 5 January 2023 at the latest. Students who do not receive any feedback, should consider their application unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be 35 years old or younger
- You must permanently reside within the Northern Cape province, in either of these municipalities: Emthanjeni, Renosterberg or Siyathemba
- You must be currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on study towards an Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Distance Learning qualification, in any field
- You must be studying or have applied to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa (University, Technicon or TVET College)
- You must have a total combined family income of NOT more than R180 000 per annum
How to Apply for Mulilo Renewable Energy Bursary
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
Download and complete the Mulilo Bursary Application Form 2022/ 2023 (.docx)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed bursary application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ transcripts, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of application or registration at a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Motivational essay, explaining why you are applying for the bursary and why you should be selected (see application form for further details) (minimum 1 page)
Applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Mulilo Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
Then follow the instructions on the page to apply for an available position.
The Mulilo Renewable Energy (Mulilo Renewable Energy) Bursary Closing Date is [not specify]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.