Mr Price Fashion Internship Programme 2023 Is Open. Are you the next fashion entrepreneur? If you are young, creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to learn the insider-know-how on retail and fashion, this is your chance!
The Department of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs inpacked collaboration with Mr Price are looking for young, creative individuals with entrepreneurial skills to attend a 3 month full-time power programme.
Who can apply?
- Applicants muse reside in KZN and be a South African citizen
- Have a Matric certificate and be between the ages of 18 – 25
- Must be able to submit a creative fashion portfolio in clothing, footwear and/or accessories to showcase your abilities
- This can be through a mood board, sketches or pictures of items you have made
- Individuals who are business minded, have a passion for fashion and possess strong entrepreneurial skills
- Must be computer literate
- Applicants must be available to attend a full-time 3-month programme in Durban
- Applicants must not have participated in any EDTEA or Mr Price programmes in the past
How do i apply?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 033 264 2861 (Nompumelelo Dlomo, Creative Economy Unit)
Opportunity Closing Date: Wednesday, 26 May, 2023 – 12:00.